NEM contains Bio-available collagen and elastin proteins along with chondroitin sulfate, glucosamine and HA in the form of Natural Egg Membrane. Our source of Natural Egg Membrane is the only water soluble form in the world. It is rich in beneficial proteins (elastin), collagens and glycosaminoglycans
(chondroitin sulfate, glucosamine) which support the stability and flexibility of synovial joint functions, as well as increasing skin, coat and hoof health..
The unique combination of so many joint health nutrients in one natural ingredient is a key factor in Precision Joint Solutions Plus fast results!
Proteolytic Ananas Comosus Enzymes (Read more)
Proteolytic Ananas Comosus Enzymes
Precision Joint Solution Plus includes a powerful proteolytic enzyme called Ananas Comosus . Not to be confused with digestive enzymes, proteolytic enzymes play an essential role in supporting the natural inflammation process and other functions of the immune system. In addition, proteolytic enzymes facilitate the breakdown of rogue proteins in the bloodstream and in the soft tissues of the body. Precision's blend of enzymes cleanse toxins and free radicals from soft tissue, along with supporting the body’s immune function as well. Precision as a whole also helps feed nutrients to the cells helping reproduce stronger healthier cells, tissue and bones.
The natural effects of enzymes for animals are identified as:
• Provides comfort for horses predisposed to stiffness
• Curbing proinflammatory metabolites that exacerbate inflammation
Proper mineralization for strong, healthy joints, tissue and bones. Without proper nutrients, the equine loses the strength and integrity of its bones, tissues and joints. Not only is it important to supply these nutrients, but to make sure that they can be absorbed and utilized. That’s why Precision Joint Solution uses only the best ingredients to insure maximum absorption.
Magnesium (Read more)
Magnesium affects the nervous and cardiovascular systems. It relaxes muscles by dilating the blood vessels and is key in the proper absorption of calcium. It also slows down the absorption of sugars in the digestive system.
Magnesium has been known to help horses with the following issues:
• Very tight, sore back not related to activity, fitness level or saddle fit
• Difficulty relaxing
• Cranky about being brushed or palpated especially over the back on either side of the spine
• Cranky about being blanketed
• History of tying up
• Muscle tremors or all over trembling not related to outside temperature
• Requires long periods of lunging before being able to focus on work
• Does not tolerate work well, and works up, not down
• Bucks shortly after workout begins, seems fine at first then bucks or balks
• Would be described as ‘thin skinned’ or hypersensitive to touch
• Chiropractic adjustments, massage and bodywork do not have lasting effects
• Has difficulty getting round or picking his back up under saddle, moves hollow
• Difficulty focusing on work, poor work ethic
• Unable to be still, repetitive movement, weaving, pacing, head bobbing
Calcium and Phosphorus Amino Acid (Read more)
In addition to bone formation/strength, calcium is important for several vital metabolic functions in the body including:
• Muscle contraction (“calcium pump”)
• Skeletal muscle for locomotion
• Heart muscle to pump blood efficiently
• Smooth muscle, such as within the gastrointestinal tract for normal “gut motility” and digestion
• Nerve conduction
• Other specific metabolic reactions (blood clotting, normal cell membrane function, glandular secretion, temperature regulation, regulating activity of many enzymes, and cellular activity)
The importance of calcium to the performance horse includes normal functioning of the metabolism, the conduction of impulses along the nerves to muscle, the contraction of leg and body muscles for exercise, the contraction of the heart muscle for pumping blood, the contraction of the diaphragm for breathing, the functioning of the GI muscle for digestion. Calcium also plays a vital role in maintaining strong and healthy bones, cartilage and joints for peak performance without injury/breakdown.
Vitamin C (Read more)
Vitamin C’s main purpose is to facilitate the synthesis of collagen, the primary component of connective tissue and bone. Additionally, Vitamin C works to prevent oxidation, or free-radicals destroying cells. As a super anti-oxidant, this clears free radicals from around the joints. Supplementation of Vitamin C can be difficult as it is not easily absorbed by horses. Vitamin C is produced in the liver from glucose. If the vitamin C is ingested and not produced, it is broken down by gastrointestinal bacteria before reaching the bloodstream. Precision uses high quality Vitamin C that is bioavailable for horses to synthesise as needed.
Manganese (Read more)
Manganese (Mn) is a naturally occurring mineral element that is a required trace element in all living organisms. In horses, Manganese is necessary for correct bone formation because it is a part of chondroitin sulfate as well as correct formation of connective tissues. Manganese is important for absorption of calcium which is a building block for healthy bones. It is also required to activate a number of important enzymes, and is essential in the digestion.
How Safe Is Your Product For FEI Events?
FEI compliance is very important to Precision . So we have taken extra steps to assure that our product does not contain any ingredients on the FEI banned substance list.
Precision Joint Solution Plus users love this formula due to its effectiveness and the fact that it contains no ingredients that could lead to a positive result during anti-doping tests, meaning it can be used with racing and show horses.
Precision Joint Solution has minimized possible risk of contamination by implementing a stringent testing policy and procedure. Each of our raw ingredients are checked and audited from their initial source. Each ingredient is then tested by the Independent Equine Nutrition Lab located in Mildenhall, Suffolk for possible contamination of naturally occurring substances. Our manufacturers take extra steps to assure that the materials are protected from possible contamination before production and after. The final product is then put through another rigorous testing with ENI. We also take meticulous steps in shipping and storage of the finished product to reduce risk of possible contamination there as well.
(Click here! to see a list of FEI banned substances)